Mr. Killpack is an experienced construction draw verification field inspector on all types of commercial and housing tract projects. He performs an assessment of work completion and work-in-progress verification and expenditures at construction sites. He has over 32 years of construction experience.
BIOGRAPHY PROJECT VALUE
2013 – Present Independent consultant on all types of commercial and residential projects
Corporate Scheduler, Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold 2012-2013 20 Million
• Scheduled all Arizona open-pit mines for management.
Project Scheduler, Hoffman Construction Co. 2011 5 Billion
• Part of scheduling team to update $5 billion Intel FAB
Project Planner\Scheduler, Resolution Copper Co. 2009-2011 5 Billion
• Scheduled all phases of proposed $5 billion mine.
Owner, Construction Risk Management Services, LLC 2005-2009 15 Million
• Verifies Applications and Certifications for Payment
Project Scheduler, KJM & Associates, Ltd. Phoenix Office 04-05 57 Million
• Scheduler on Light-Rail Maintenance and Storage Facility.
Sr. Project Engineer/Scheduler, DL Withers Construction Co. 27 Million
• Project controls provided on Sky Harbor terminal Expansion.
Scheduler, Carlson Implementation Associates 35 Million Provided scheduling support for Charles Schwab mission-
critical data facility. Project finished on time and within budget.
Scheduler, Turner/On-Site 75 Million
• Scheduler on 4-story 325,000 sq/ft administration building.
Pilot, Phoenix Arizona Air National Guard
• Operational KC-135 Pilot available for worldwide deployment.
Project Manager/Scheduler, Liberty Builders, Inc. 5 Million
• Managed public works projects from inception through closeout.
Master of Science, Construction Management
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
Bachelor of Science, Construction Management
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
Former Faculty Associate, Arizona State University
Del E. Webb School of Construction, Tempe, AZ.